Please call first (831 763-1207) and make sure you talk to a live person before you come out to the nursery. We might be doing deliveries or running errands. Check closing days at the bottom of the page as well.
Here are some good reasons for making Elkhorn your first choice for native plants:
- Drought tolerant when established.
- No minimum order size for retail.
- Produced in California, Buy fresh — buy local!
- Delivery throughout the Greater San Francisco and Monterey Bay areas. Please call us to discuss your needs.
- A wide range of quality plants for landscape professionals and homeowners (retail on Friday only).
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff.
Competitive retail prices for the public. (Tax is included in all plant and seed prices).
- 4″ pots – $2.50
- 1 gallon pots – $6.00
- 5 gallon pots – $20.00 most plants, some exceptions
- 15 gallons – $60.00 most plants, some exceptions
Wholesale customers are: repeat customers that usually place larger orders >$1000.00. We only sell wholesale to: Licensed landscape architects, licensed C-27 landscape contractors, government agencies, non-profits, cities, water agencies and all other horticultural professionals in possession of a business license or sellers permit. (Sorry no exceptions.)
Please also check the info on the contact us + order information page.
OPENING TIMES: Moss Landing is open to the wholesale trade by appointment, Monday through Friday from 8-4.
The public is welcome on Fridays only from 8-4. If you can’t make it Fridays, please call us and we will do our best to accommodate you depending on the wholesale workload.
Holiday closings for 2015 (including Friday closings)
Monday December 21, 2015 until Monday January 4, 2016 Christmas break (no wholesale or public sales during this time)
Biological Control Buffet in the Salad Bowl of America
Arctostaphylos densiflora ‘Howard McMinn’
Howard McMinn’s Manzanita is another shrub plant that can grow to be 5-10 ft. depending on how you trim it. This manzanita is perfect for garden planting because of its showy dense clusters of pale pink flowers and beautiful peeling mahogany-red bark.